A dress code leaflet has been discussed with pupils, parents and
staff and a survey form is available for your comment. Copies are
available from the school office. We have discussed and approved
the senior dress code with our S5/6.
Why have a dress code?
- Promotes a pride in and identifies pupils as belonging to our school.
- Enhances the reputation of our school in the community.
- Provides better value than designer clothes.
- Encourages equality and inclusion.
- Encourages positive behaviour.
- Improves atmosphere for learning.
What can you do to support the code?
Promote the dress code in our community, assist in providing kit for all school teams and ensure pupils dress properly for school.